Villa with character, on the southern edge of Rome, private neighbourhood in idyllic nature reserve, gated (electric gates with security code).
Rentable space 440 sqm
Thereof usable space: 422 sqm on 3 floors
Space per floor 177 sqm
Site area 5.300 sqm
12 rooms in total on 3 floors: 6 bedrooms, salon, formal dining room, library, dark room, utility room, cellar room
balcony-terraces and portico 90 sqm ca. (included proportionally in gross space)
cellar 177 sqm (not included in gross space)
3 bathrooms and a guest bathroom
heating: central oil heating
energy class: G
Villa, built in 1960
- access to property via wrought-iron gate (gravel road)
- first floor: impressive entry, light-flooded salon with fire place and access to portico, representative dining room, huge kitchen with an ample and comfortable dining area, guest bathroom, hall
- second floor: 3 bedrooms with breath-taking view to the Alban hills, comfortable library with fire place and access to a balcony encompassing the front with a 180 degree view over the area, 2 bathrooms, hall
- attic (third floor): 3 ample bedrooms under roof slopes, bathroom, darkroom, small balcony-terrace, hall
- cellar: entry, 2 rooms thereof one usable as utility room, heating cellar
Property in good general condition.
Garden: 2 covered parking, high trees, cistern, romantic water-lily pond, stone oven. The garden is like a park.
Selling price: 1.250.000€ (negotiable)
The antique furniture can be purchased.
The enchanted property is situated on the southern periphery of Rome, close to Via Pontina SS 148. Ideal distance to both roman airports, Fiumicino and Ciampino, as well as to the new exhibition center. Distance to inner city 18 km. Public transfer at the exit of the neighborhood (public bus). The beach can be reached within 15 minutes (Torvaianica). Several supermarkets and discounters at 4 km distance in direction to Rome City.
The building is centered on the plot which is naturally enclosed by cork oaks. The bedrooms on the second floor have a view to the Castelli (Castel Gandolfo, Frascati) etc.